The organizational promotion offers access to all participating venues for one $15 wristband price, available at all of the five Trail partners.
The Experience is run by the Hudson Berkshire Beverage Trail, tucked between the Hudson Valley and the Berkshire Mountains, a trail extending from southeast of Albany down to Hudson in Columbia County.
Along the way, members create wines, beers, spirits, maple syrup, cider, fresh farm produce and varius artisinal foods.
Associate Trail members:
- Hudson-Chatham Winery, Ghent
- Brookview Station Winery at Goold Orchards, Castleton
- Harvest Spirits at Golden Harvest Farm, Valatie
- Chatham Brewing, Chatham
- Furnace Brook Winery at Hilltop Orchards, Richmond, MA
- The Inn at Green River, Hillsdale
- Kinderhook Farm, Ghent
- Hilton Garden Inn at Albany Medical Center, Albany
- New York New Jersey Trail Conference
- Kozel's Restaurant, Ghent
Go here for the region’s best local food & drinks events calendar.