Thursday, December 31, 2015
December's most-read 'Notes On Napkins' posts
Three installments of my "41 Days of Drinks" series made the top 10.
Here's a list of the top 10 most-read December postings. If you missed any of them, you can simply click on the headline to access them.
1. Schenectady getting upscale French-inspired restaurant
2. Update 3: 2nd new restaurant opens at Roosevelt Inn
3. RPI taking pizzeria owner to court over name 'confusion'
4. Update: Nicole's tops 'PAL Chili, Chowder, SoupFest'
5. 41 Days of Drinks (day 38)
6. The Joy of making a public TV cooking show
7. 41 Days of Drinks (day 37)
8. Troy's River Street again targeted for major development
9. 41 Days of Drinks (day 19)
10. Saratoga Casino & Raceway gets upscale chain steakhouse
Staff William M. Dowd at 6:11 PM