Friday, December 11, 2015

More access to Upstate restaurant news

This blog covers eating and drinking in, as is noted in the subtitle, the Capital Region "and sometimes a bit beyond."

However, if a broader swath of New York State dining and drinking news is of interest to you, you can get it by going to my Examiner.com column called Upstate NY Restaurant Examiner.

You will see some information you may already have seen on this blog, but you also will see a lot more, from such markets as Buffalo/Niagara Falls, Rochester, Syracuse, the Southern Tier, Westchester-Rockland, the Adirondacks, the Catskills, and so on.

Apparently, quite a few people are using that service. As you can see by the accompanying graphic, my column has hit No. 4 among the 102 regional restaurant columns carried by Examiner.com from throughout the country.

My thanks to those who have helped push it to that level.

2 comments:

  1. Commuter Charlie writes (via Facebook):

    I frequently drive across Upstate for business, so I like to see what's new on the food scene. I've found a few things in your Examiner column -- like the gigantic Buffalo food festival -- that I took in. Good job.

    ReplyDelete