|Cover image for Capital Region Brew Trail|
On that blog, I try to provide a wide range of beer topics, including domestic (things I've written) and imported (links to other sources) posts alike. The readership results often prove interesting, even puzzling, so I've begun a monthly review of most-read items as a guide to making content decisions.
Curiously, for December 2015, the most-read posting wasn't a news item or feature story. It was a simple save-the-date notice for a craft beverage and food event that recorded about three times the number of reader views as the second most-read item.
Here's the top five rundown. An asterisk preceding the headline means it's an imported item.
1. Save the date: Craft beverage and food event
2. Counting beer calories = potential for confusion, cost
3. 41 Days of Drinks (New Year’s Eve edition, early)
4. New Saratoga cocktail spot to guarantee seating
5. * Why do bubbles in ‘the black stuff’ go down instead of up?