The classes, conducted by wine educator and salesman Joe Armstrong, will run from 6:30 to 8:39 p.m. on each date. Registration is $35 per person per class and cover tasting of eight wines paired with two food courses.
Reservations, which are required, may be made by calling 427-5963. The Ginger Man is located at 234 Western Avenue.
- March 1 -- Primitivo/zinfandel
- March 15 -- Wines of Yalumba
- March 29 -- High elevation wines
- April 12 -- Sicilian feast
- April 26 -- Wine and chocolate
• Go here for the Capital Region Food & Drink Events Calendar.