My post about a Facebook prank that attacked a Troy pub's business set a record with nearly 4,000 views, certainly tops for February and the most views for a single posting in the long history of this blog. You can read "Finnbar's Pub 'Pranked' on Facebook, but still going strong" by going here.
Here are the rest of the top 10 most-read postings for February. If you missed any of them, simply click on the specific headline to go to it.
2. Washington Tavern's 46th corned beef dinner coming up
3. 24 venues, 25 menus for Schenectady Restaurant Week
4. Troy Kitchen loses its French creperie
5. Another 'best of' restaurant list fails from the beginning
6. Druthers on top again in Mac & Cheese Bowl competition
7. (tie) Colonie pizza-deli owner Nick Audi dies
RateBeer ranks 4 NYS brewers among world's top 100
9. (tie) Brace yourself, Sonic opening Troy location on Friday
Elevation Burger finally opens its doors in Latham
• Go here to visit the Capital Region Brew Trail
• Go here to visit Dowd On Drinks
• Go here to visit Dowd's New York Wines Notebook