My post about a pair of potential Troy restaurants, "2 cafe rehab projects on Troy Planning Commission agenda," was the most-read Notes On Napkins posting for March. It and the second most-read, "Capital Bistro's new head chef unveils his menu," finished well ahead of the next eight in the blog's top 10.
Here are the other eight. If you missed any of them, simply click on the specific headline to go to it.
3. Remember Ground Round? It's still alive and well
4. Update: Another Jersey Mike's opens locally
5. Coletto 'popping up' in Peck's Arcade dinner series
6. Wendy's adding 1,000 self-service ordering kiosks
7. Update: Forno Bistro reopening Thursday after spruce-up
8. (tie) Update: Noodles & Co. closes local restaurants
Oscar's in Colonie joins the very busy world of pizzerias
10. (tie) Crossgates hotel plan would kill a Ted's Fish Fry location
Shake Shack hands out 90,000 free burgers via new app
• Go here to visit the Capital Region Brew Trail
• Go here to visit Dowd On Drinks
• Go here to visit Dowd's New York Wines Notebook