If it's about food and drink in Troy, it gets read. That's the takeaway from a look at which April postings fared the best on Notes On Napkins.
The April 2 posting headlined Student-favorite Chicken Joe's coming to Troy attracted more hits than the remainder of the top 10 combined. Five other Troy-related posts also made the top 10. In March, a Troy posting also topped them all.
Here are Nos. 2 through 10. If you missed a ny of them and are curious, simply click on the links:
2. The Ginger Man's spring menu a burst of flavors
3. Update: Tara Kitchen's new Troy location is open
4. Plumb Oyster Bar plans 'Fork, Cork and Shaker' pairing dinner
Update: 1st of 4 new vendors opens at Troy Kitchen
6. Update: Ex-Marotta's reopens today as Rare Craft Steak
7. 'Comfort Cuisine' Boys & Girls Club fete draws 24 entries
8. Dyngus Day bash set for Monday at Troy's The Hill at Muza
9. Update: Changes at Westfall Station Cafe in Averill Park
10. Update: Ex-Friendly's, now home to FX3, may be demolished
• Go here to visit the Capital Region Brew Trail
• Go here to visit Dowd On Drinks
• Go here to visit Dowd's New York Wines Notebook