Once again, posts involving Troy news emerged as most-read in my monthly analysis of "Notes On Napkins" readers' interests.
In May, Troy restaurants offer discounts during Hidden Garden Tour (5/20), a self-explanatory item, and Troy city planners review shape-shifting Dunkin' Donuts, (5/24) the tale of a proposed donut shop that keeps changing its projected size and even giving confusing street addresses, drew more views than the rest of the top 10 combined.
Here are Nos. 3 through 10 for May. You'll note three of them are about -- what else? -- a Troy topic. If you missed any of them and are curious, simply click on the links to open them up.
3. Sports bar/restaurant plans to be reviewed by Troy panel (5/30)
4. Troy venture an eclectic tap room and curiosity shop (5/10)
5. Local chef wins Remy Martin mentoring competition (5/24)
6. Update: Smith's Tavern sets final day for May 27 (5/12)
7. Refurbished Ray Brook icon reopening under new owner (5/13)
8. Former Colonie restaurateur Fred Grimaldi dies at 78 (5/8)
9. Both Merry Monks get same sad message: You're closed (5/9)
10. (tie) Award-winning Nicole's chef/owner J.P. Gavin dies (5/22)
Local ethnic festival season is in full bloom (5/27)
• Go here to visit the Capital Region Brew Trail
• Go here to visit Dowd On Drinks
• Go here to visit Dowd's New York Wines Notebook