However, at least two other lower key entertainment-related projects are scheduled to be heard that same evening. The two, which I have reported on earlier as they make their way through the bureaucratic process, are:
• PC2017 - 0039: Site plan review of a proposal to create a brew pub in a former church property at 560 Congress Street near the intersection with Pawling Avenue in the Mount Ida neighborhood. The applicant is Louis Emory of Troy. (Incidentally, the Zoning Board of Appeals approved at its July meeting Emory's request for a variance for 3, 7 and 9 Brunswick Road to use as a parking area for the proposed brewpub. That swath of land is on the opposite bank of the Poestenkill from the brewpub site.)The hearing, which has a total of 15 projects on the agenda, is scheduled to begin at 6 p.m. Wednesday, July 26, in the City Council Chambers, 5th Floor, City Hall, 433 River Street.
• PC2017 - 0048: Site plan review of a proposal to create a sports bar in the onetime Badass Burritos venue at 443 Fifth Avenue, in the Lansingburgh neghborhood. The applicant is Jeff Jackson of Galway (or, as city officials insist on misspelling it in public documents, Gallway), Saratoga County.
• Go here to visit the Capital Region Brew Trail
• Go here to visit Dowd On Drinks
• Go here to visit Dowd's New York Wines Notebook